Co-sponsored by the Association of Ohio Forensic Evaluation Centers and the Ohio Mental Health and Addiction Services, Office of Forensic Services
Thursday, May 9, 2019 Forensic Controversies
8:45 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Welcome by the President, Association of Forensic Evaluation Center Directors
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Legal Update Overview
- 10:00 a.m. Forensic Controversies Presenters: Rick DeMier, Ph.D. and Terry Kukor, Ph.D.
- Lunch (included) at the hotel
- 5:00 P.M. Closing Remarks and Evaluation
Howard Sokolov and Miller Makey Student Poster Presentations –
Lobby of Conference Center 5:30 to 6:30
Friday May 10th, 2019 Report Writing
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Report Writing Presenters: Rick DeMier, Ph.D. and Meredith Veltri, Ph.D.
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Report Writing Presenters: Rick DeMier, Ph.D. and Meredith Veltri, Ph.D.
- 12:15 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. Closing Remarks and Evaluations
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION LINK: https://2019ohioforensicdirectorsconference.brownpapertickets.com/
If you are not affiliated with an Ohio accredited forensic center registration is $250 for the two-day conference and includes CEs, CLEs, and/or
CMEs, as well as continental breakfast and lunch on Thursday, and continental breakfast on Friday. Thursday only registration fee is $175 and Friday only is $75. Student registrations are $50 for either one or two days.
HOTEL REGISTRATION LINK:
Hotel rooms at Embassy Suites can be reserved at a reduced rate for Wednesday (8th) and Thursday (9th) night.